Monday, September 10, 2007

This Week in Concerts

Design by Traci Edwards
The National will be playing in Birmingham, Wednesday night with The Rosebuds and Doveman. Barring a Nuclear Holocaust, I will be there. Tickets are only 14.50

Also, Wilco will be playing with Dr. Dog Thursday Night in Southaven at the Snowden Grove Ampitheater. I am not sure I will be able to make it. I feel like I have seen Wilco enough times in the recent past to justify two late sleepless nights (considering I have to work Thursday and Friday.) But, I may still end up going.

By the way, if you never downloaded The National'sDaytrotter SessionsI would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you downloading "Gospel" and "Lucky You." "Gospel" has an "Intervention"-esque organ at the first that is very cool.

And for more National in case you missed unreleased Boxer tracks, Boxer B-Sides

No comments: