Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Ryan Adams Easy Tiger UpDate: Stream


I jumped the Ryan Adams ship long ago. I enjoyed Gold but anything after I am do not really dig. Ryan Adams is a complete (insert any expletive in the book). I prefer Whiskeytown to his solo albums. I can't stand when he high-pitch sings. See Also Jeff Tweedy. Speaking of Wilco, I hope they don't continue to go in the direction they are going now or they may become a used-to-be for me. Anyway, enough about Wilco. The new Ryan Adams album comes out June 26th. Have you noticed that every album has a picture of him on it? Anyway, I have given these tracks a listen and they sound pretty good. Kind of more like Whiskeytown or Heartbreaker. Two I Taught Myself How to Grow Old Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.

Stream the whole album HERE

No comments: