Thursday, March 29, 2007

Of Montreal: Hissing Fauna Are You the Destroyer


I must say, this is a band I have failed to get into until this album. I feel this album trumps all of the others. 1-8 are absolutely thrilling. As one of my friends pointed out, it is incredible how many laptop tracks they fit without crowding the song or album. It meshes fantastically. At times its eery while being beautiful at the same time. Not big on the lyrics for "Gronlandic Edit" for obvious reasons but it is a solid song nonetheless. Of Montreal is yet another band with a singer who has a voice as an instrument, which I dig. "A Sentence of Sorts in Konsvinger" is probably my personal fav. See for yourself. myspace. Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse - Mp3

Album Release Dates Updated
to your SOUTH WEST

No comments: