Monday, March 12, 2007

eMusic: Just Joined


I just joined eMusic which is an amazing deal. You get 25 free songs for joining, and the monthly subscriptions are as follows:
30 songs/month for 9.95
50 songs/month for 15.95 not bad atall.

If you decide to join please use me as a friend referral.
eMusic consists of all independent artists. Here is a list of albums I just downloaded.

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are you the Destroyer
Dr. Dog - We all Belong
The Hold Steady - Almost Killed Me
Explosions in the Sky - All of the Sudden, I Miss Everyone
Reviews to follow.

Just to name a few more artists: My Morning Jacket, Neutral Milk Hotel, Arcade Fire, Pavement, Andrew Bird, Panda Bear, Elvis Perkins, Bloc Party, Mountain Goats, Cat Power, John Prine, Drive-by Truckers, Spoon, and Many Many More.
If you want to search and see other go here. Browse

No comments: