Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beruit: Finally got it.


I finally got Beirut from a friend. Its one of those cd's I didn't want to buy because I didn't know if I would like it. However, I love it. It almost sounds puts you in the Godfather era at Tony Montana's wedding, but it truly is intriguing. It consists of many instruments including trumpet from Paris, farfisa organ, accordion, piano, ukelele, mandolin, glockenspiel, violin, cello, tambourine, The air powered organ I bought on twelth street, Congo drum donated from the neighbors....A broken microphone stolen from the university of new mexico.... . It really hard to describe. It is very original...very. Anyway, give it a go....Postcard From Italy (click and scroll down to download)
Scenic World (click and scroll down to download

No comments: