Friday, November 11, 2005

The make out mix.

Mcphail's make out mix. For they shall chant his name.
1. Sigur Ros' - Staralfur
2. Chris Isaac - Wicked Game
3. Ben Harper - Sexual Healing
4. Mazzy Star - Fade into You
5. My Morning Jacket -Steam Engine
6. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
7. Im0gen Heap - Hide and Seek
8. Coldplay - Fix You
9. My Morning Jacket - I Will Be There When You Die
10.My Morning Jacket - Wordless Chorus
11. Beck - Lost Cause
12. Sufjan Stevens - Casmir Pulaski Day
13. The Jayhawks - All the Right Reasons
14. My Morning Jacket - Just One Thing
15. Pete Yorn - Simonize Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that make out mix! Wow, I bet McPhail really scores with Hot Chicks listening to that! :), THE hot chick

Anonymous said...

You got that right hot chick,
D-Mac