Monday, July 09, 2007

New Releases Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a great day for music. Here are the releases in order of importance to me.
Stream Spoon, Interpol, and Smashing Pumpkins HERE


Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
I abolutely adore Spoon. This album has been highly praised in the blogger community. I have managed to hold off to only listen to one song. I enjoy hearing it on the day it comes out for some reason. "The Underdog" has been coined song of the summer. Album will be available at eMusic for download. Amazon $10.99 Insound $12.99


Jason Isbell - Sirens in the Ditch
Ex-Drive By Trucker Jason Isbell was without a doubt the most talented DBTer. His new album somewhat shies away from the Southern Opera's from what I have heard. However, his voice is that perfect rusty tone. Album will be available at eMusic for some reason it is not. Amazon $13.97


Interpol - Our Love to Admire
Interpol's third release has seen mixed reviews so far. I will no doubt be purchasing it though. I love Antics no matter what the critics say and don't mind admitting that I think Antics IS better than Turn on the Bright Lights. This album will no doubt please as well.
Amazon $9.99 Insound 17.99




Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist
I used to be the biggest SP fans during the Melon Collie era. I'm out now, unless something crazy happens. I will not buy this cd, not only because it has a horrible cover but because for me it is just too little too late. (disclaimer: I have been known to change).
Amazon $9.99

No comments: