Monday, October 16, 2006

Wilco in Oxford



Since I have such a poor internet connection, I could not upload the pictures...I will soon.
All in all it was a great show. I do, however, have a few complaints. Wilco plays similar setlists on different tours. They always go through A Ghost is Born and a little YHF. I honestly believe that they need bring a little more variety....maybe a cover or more Being There. I was happy to hear Passenger Side, for I thought they had abandoned A.M. I will say the new song "Let's Not Get Carried Away" has more energy than many of their songs on any album. I am a huge fan of the track. Anyway, they always play a great show and this one was no different. I just feel like the last 3 times I have seen them, it has been very similar setlist. Oh well, I should be blessed for having seen them so many times recently. Oh yeah, I met Isaac Brock of Modest Mouse the other day in Oxford. I talked to him for like 20 minutes. I will post the details soon....

Handshake Drugs
Shot In The Arm
Impossible Germany
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Muzzle of Bees
Kamera
Company In My Back
At Least That's What You Said
Jesus, Etc
Walken
Theologians
She's a Jar
War on War
I'm The Man Who Loves you
Hummingbird

Late Greats
Heavy Metal Drummer
I'm a Wheel
Kingpin (drunk chick throws flask on stage)

Let's Not Get Carried Away
Passenger Side

No comments: