Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Fold My Morning Pearls with Bones while I Butter my Hands and Say Yeah


Now that everybody's here. May I please have your attention. There is nothing left to fear now that bigfoot is captured.
Good laundry!! How did this slip under my radar. Friday, April 21 Rites of Spring Festival in Nashville with My Morning Jacket, Clap Your Hands, Ben Folds, Hot Buttered Rum String Band, Bone Thugs in Harmony, Blue Merle, Gov't Mule and a few more. Tickets are 25 for a day pass and 40 for a weekend pass (in advance). Rites of Spring Website

Also, I'll have you know My Morning Jacket is opening up for Pearl Jam Here are the dates. Can you hear, maybe Jim James coming out with Eddie on Black. AHHHHHHHHHHH
09 Tue Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre

10 Wed Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre

12 Fri Albany, NY Pepsi Arena

13 Sat Hartford, CT New England Dodge Center

16 Tue Chicago, IL United Center

19 Fri Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena

20 Sat Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena

22 Mon Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills

24 Wed Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden

27 Sat Philadelphia, PA Tweeter Waterfront

30 Tue Washington, DC Verizon Center


01 Thu Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

03 Sat Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

No comments: