Thursday, October 04, 2007

Random Music Post


I think after watching The Graduate I realized how amazing Simon & Garfunkel was. Then, it dawned on me that it was the whole 60's era that I randomly somehow relate to. Something about it, I can't pinpoint. Anyway, enough race-car ya-ya's, I finally made a fitting flower child mix. I suggest spending the 15 or so bucks and download you an iTunes mix.

1. The Sounds of Silence (probably one of my favs ever)- Simon & Garfunkel
2. California Dreamin' - The Mamas & Papas
3. Everybody's Talkin' - Harry Nilsson
4. House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
5. Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season) - The Byrds
6. American Pie - Don Mclean
7. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
8. For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
9. Mr. Bojangles - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
10.Sloop John B - Beach Boys
11.Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan
12.The Diamond Ring - Gary Lewis and the Playboys
13.Let's Get Together - The Youngbloods
14.Goin' Up the Country - Canned Heat
15.Blowin' in the Wind - Bob Dylan
16.Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkle
17.The Weight - The Band
18.Have You Ever Seen the Rain? - Creedence Clearwater Revival
19.Scarborough Fair/ Canticle - Simon and Garfunkel

No comments: