Sunday, September 09, 2007

Avett Brothers in Memphis at Delta Fair and Music Festival


Avett Brothers 153
Originally uploaded by thread



Avett Brothers 011
Originally uploaded by thread


These guys are climbing places in my favorite bands. I truly can't get enough of them. Not only are their Cd's unreal (right now Four Theives Gone is my favorite but Emotionalism is incredible and I am just now listening to Mignonette) but their live show is unmatched. As you can gather from the videos below, they put on a show. I think Scott broke five banjo strings. It is hard to rock that hard without breaking strings. I thought it was incredible how Scott had a kick drum at his feet while Seth had a high hat at his. Very solid show and solid setlist.


Avett Brothers 212
Originally uploaded by thread




PG From Chile*
Weight of Lies*
Swept Away*
Wanted Man*
Shame
At The Beach
Backwards With Time
Paranoia
16 In July (Seth solo)
Distraction #74*
Will You Return*

-Encore-
That's How I Got To Memphis*

* = w/ Joe Kwon




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love eclectic song lists
but they'll never catch me listening